Building a Renewable Energy Industry in Kentucky
(Production Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs)
As part of the continuing dialogue about sustainable energy for Kentucky, KCC has researched a preferential rate-setting strategy for energy from renewable sources called “production incentives.” or “Feed-In Tariffs.”
- Download White Paper (PDF 659kb).
For further study, consider these resources:
- “Shining Rewards” The Value of Rooftop Solar, Environment America/Frontier Group, Summer 2015
- Mariah Blake, “The Rooftop Revolution: A little-known policy is turning sleepy central Florida into a green energy hub. Could it do the same for America at large?” Washington Monthly, March/April 2009.
- Karlynn Cory et al, “Feed-in Tariff Policy: Design, Implementation, and RPS Policy Interactions.” National Renewable Energy Laboratory, March 2009. (PDF 446 kb)
- Wilson Rickerson et al, “Feed-in Tariffs and Renewable Energy in the USA–a Policy Update.” North Carolina Solar Center, May 2008. (PDF 821 kb)